We provide full representation to both landlords and tenants before the Ontario Landlord & Tenant Board. We have constructed our services to be cost effective and accessible, our team of professionals will assess your particular needs and provide you with the advice and representation you need to be successful in your hearing.
Fixed Price Billing
Our Landlord & Tenant services are generally provided using fixed price billing. Therefore, we quote you a set price for all services we provide and your bill will not exceed this set price.
Top 7 Questions:
- Q – When can a landlord evict a tenant?
- Q – Can a landlord evict a tenant because they want to sell the property?
- Q – Can a landlord evict a tenant because they want to do major renovations to the rental unit?
- Q – How does the eviction process work?
- Q – I have been served with a order evicting me, is there anything I can do?
- Q – If a tenant has appealed a decision of the Ontario Landlord & Tenant Board for eviction to the Ontario Superior Court of Justice (Divisional Court) does the tenant still have to move out?
- Q – Can a landlord make a tenant pay the landlord’s legal fee’s for going to the Ontario Landlord & Tenant Board?
- Q – When is a tenant responsible to pay for damage to a rental unit?
- Q – What can a tenant do if a landlord fails to repair damage in a rental unit?
- Q – Is a tenant entitled to financial compensation if a landlord fails to repair damage in a rental unit?